Pilates First Studio was established in 2007 providing individually designed, small group pilates matwork, one to one sessions, therapies and treatments and beginners courses. Pilates is well known for establishing good movement skills and can work for everyone, regardless of fitness, age, size, gender or ability.
W H A T W E OFFER...
Open 6 days per week, we provide:
- Pilates classes - Beginners, Back Pain, Intermediate, Advanced, Release & Flow Practices
- Small Group Practices
- Beginners Courses
- One to One Sessions
- Reformer sessions
- Therapies & Treatments
W H Y C H O O S E U S...
All teachers continue to attend professional development courses.
They share the experience of working with clients with several conditions, for example:
- Back, Neck and Shoulder problems
(slipped disks, whiplash, frozen shoulder etc)
- Pregnancy and Postnatal
- Hip and knee replacements
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Symphysis Pubis dysfunction (SPD)
- Pelvic instability
- Muscle and Ligament sprains
- Sporting injuries
- and more...